【三木真一郎】不心动挑战之0.1秒我就嘴角上扬缴械投降
卫子惜白:
第一段视频里的miki多大呀,好有少年感[星星眼]
【回复】刚好30岁的时候[保卫萝卜_笔芯][保卫萝卜_笔芯]
WuliAkira:
不是粉,但是第一幕戴帽子真的好帅啊,骨相好好,个子也高,现在miki也是个帅大叔[打call]
【回复】嗯嗯嗯!!!超级超级有少年感还帅气
何斯文:
哈哈哈哈哈我以前听过他好多抓[doge][doge]
_真島太一:
放错了视频,后段有点问题,马上换![灵魂出窍][灵魂出窍]
【回复】修改完毕,诸位放心食用[保卫萝卜_笔芯][保卫萝卜_笔芯][保卫萝卜_笔芯]
_真島太一:
Hey, what'cha doin' to me babe?
嘿 你对我做了什么
I'm really feeing your swag...
我被你迷得神魂颠倒
You got me twisted like that.
你让我不受控制
Now, I'm smoking on your vibes
居然开始和你一起吞云吐雾
Got me straight hittin' the floor
让我跌落低谷
But got me flyin' so high.
却让人如此沉沦
You're so sweet, to me
你对我是致命诱惑
You're my sticky-icky-icky-icky-icky
我被你牢牢粘 粘 粘 粘住
put me fast asleep
你能让我安然入睡
Got me higher-higher-higher than I've ever been
你可真诱人啊
Don't ever leave,
从来没有如此快 快 快乐
What'cha doin' to me?
别离我而去
While you watch me put on a show
你对我做了什么
Sit let's flip the role
当你欣赏我的表演
I'll have you losing control.
我们角色对换
I'll grind you down and light you up
我也让你情不自已
next thing you know, won't know what's up
我会让你臣服于我的光芒
That's how it goes,
接下来做什么 这是个秘密
Got that? Good, now watch it grow.
那开始吧